Psychotherapy for Individuals and Couples
Thank you for visiting my website and for your interest in my practice. People seek psychotherapy as a way to improve the quality of their lives by exploring and gaining a greater understanding of those thoughts, feelings, experiences and relationships that seem to be getting in the way of living the life they desire.
You might be considering pursuing therapy for a variety of reasons. You might be seeking:
- A place where you can safely explore and acknowledge your feelings, thoughts, needs and reactions
- A greater sense of control over your feelings and reactions
- A greater sense of calmness, well-being and happiness in your life
- A way to improve your personal and professional relationships
- Assistance in managing feelings of fear, anxiety, sadness or being overwhelmed
- Help in responding to a loss
- The ability to stay present and savor the moments in your life
Even as you have made attempts to improving the quality of your life, acknowledging that you are the central player in addressing the challenge, there are times when speaking to a professional can help you on your journey.
The next step is yours to take. We can meet for an initial consultation so that you will be able to get a sense of what it would be like working with me. Please contact me at 415.203.1654 or email me at [email protected]. Together we can determine whether I am the person who can best assist you with your distress. I hope we get to work together.